Welcome to AliaCraft

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bryce_braley

Ban Appeal

What Is Your IGN: bryce_braley

2) Who banned you and  from what server (Arcade, Creative, Factions, Kitpvp, Prison, Sky Block, Survival, Teamspeak) : Kitpvp

3) How long is your ban: permanently 

4) When were you banned: 1-10-2017

5) Why were you banned:advertising 

6) Are you guilty:no

7) Do you have any proof that you are not guilty (please provide the proof):no

8) Why do you think you should be unbanned, what makes you privileged over other players banned for the same reason:My son is Bryce he's 9 so I'm doing this appeal for him. He doesn't know what he did wrong. He doesn't advertise or have anything to advertise. He loves playing this server. If you can tell us what he did wrong I can guarantee he will never do it again. He said he was voting on something? Is that what did? If so he'll never vote again. Thanks  

9) Provide a screenshot of the ban notice. Upload to imugur or gyazo and post a link:

IMG_3393.JPG

No, voting  will not  get you banned. If he posted the vote link its possible it was misunderstood as a link to another website and not a voting link.  This will be sorted and explained.  @Fearless 

bryce_braley You Will Stay Banned Due To You Advertising! Before I Banned You I made Sure That The Link Wasn't A Voting Site because the link That You put in chat was linked with Google and any form of links posted in chat will get you Permanently Banned On The AliA-Craft Server!

Dude he's a 9 year old kid what would he be advertising. Are you serious. He was crying and confused when I came in the room. 

We cannot unban players simply because someone says they are 9.  If we do  then other players will use the same excuse and will also want to be unbanned. The rules are posted and he should have asked if its allowed to post a link in chat rather than assuming it was ok. @RoyalGS is the Sr.Admin and you will have to wait to see what he says.

1 person likes this

This is just my opinion but they seem very sincere. Hopefully your son gets unbanned :) Have a blessed day 

-Sweaty

Well either way thanks and I understand you gotta have rules. I'll talk to him after school and have him show me what he did that way he will know what not to do on any server. 

After talking to him I sort of understand what happened I think. He was trying to vote and had never done it before so your right he should've asked me. He typed in /vote and a few website options popped up and he clicked on one thinking that was how you vote. If there is anyway y'all can not do the permanent and just ban him for awhile we'd really appreciate it. It's a good lesson he needs to learn but preferably not a permanent ban. 

clicking on the link is how you vote. @RoyalGS will have  to look into the chat logs to see what link he used.  

I'll investigate this myself and report back shortly...

On behalf of the AliaCraft Gaming Community, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and your family. Our staff was in-fact wrong in their actions and will be dealt with... severely. I've checked the logs myself and see no wrongdoing on your child's behalf, only a staff member being lazy. There was only one thing said in the chat by the account bryce_braley, and that was the link itself, most likely making a mistake by posting it in the chat as it gets copied to the clipboard when you click it from the /vote command.

Again, we're truely sorry for the inconvenience; I'm currently removing the ban from your child's account.

@Fearless, I'd like a word with you tomorrow.

Oh, and here's the evidence, though I needn't provide it:

./2017-01-10-2.log:[20:23:40] [Server thread/INFO]: bryce_braley issued server command: /vote
./2017-01-10-2.log:[20:24:41] [Async Chat Thread - #81/INFO]: <bryce_braley> http://goo.gl/G8QLU4
./2017-01-10-2.log:[20:24:53] [Server thread/INFO]: FearlessFella issued server command: /ban bryce_braley Advertising

On 1/10/2017 at 11:15 PM, Fearless said:

...Before I Banned You I made Sure That The Link Wasn't A Voting Site because the link That You put in chat was linked with Google...

Dry cough and a slow, sarcastic clap.

OH! And it's improper to captialize the first letter of each word. I think @Ollieed used to do that in the past.

6 people like this

Thank you for your patience. We hope to see you on the server again. If you have any other questions feel free to  ask them either in game or here on the forums. You may tag me with @Mitchka or any staff member by using @(name).

2 people like this

Awesome thanks so much he'll be so happy when I tell him and he definitely knows now not to post stuff without checking with me first. Really appreciate y'all taking the time to look into it!!

2 people like this

You are more than welcome. Hope he enjoys playing and  the next time I see him on kit ill be sure to say hi. And if i have any vote keys he can have them since i usually give them away. 

Thread closed

issue resolved

1 person likes this