Welcome to AliaCraft

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AussieB1

Enough is Enough

About 2 weeks ago now my base on factions was glitched into and well obviously all my stuff was taken, i had a global head admin coi the chests for me and i found out that one of the players that glitched into my base was DoomBot a helper on factions. i have since then had no reply from any other staff member such as mikey whos some how the head admin. i joined mikeys lobby on ts this morning and asked to speak with him as he ignores my pokes on ts so i said to him can we talk like now and his reply was ok so ive waited for him to move us or whatever but nope he just stops speaking and continues playing skywars on hypixel. To be blunt honestly mikey your useless. Any about the problem with my base as admin had this same problem about 3 weeks ago and they had there stuff back within one day so why the f**k is it any different? I want to speak to a gop about it and i want something done two weeks is a joke. And one last thing dont tell me about that time zone crap because i am on when they are i make sure of it.

@Mikeyqwerty heres your tag mikey even though you wont look at it

@Ben

@Ollieed

@WildCookieCat

@FPS_Skilled

-UNIQUE

Well how'd you know they glitched? There are countless ways they could have gotten in without glitching, and you obviously have no proof (recording of anyone actually entering your base).

Just to list a few ways they could have entered legitimately:

• TP scammed you or your faction members.
  • /sethome while you were building the base.
  • TPed in by one of your faction members.

And of course there are more ways which I cba to list.

TLDR; You have no proof of anyone glitching, so why should staff care.

AussieB, if you were that upset about your base you should have contacted  us earlier but still, You say Doombot has raided your base, I will check with him and see what way he got into your base, legit or not legit, as for Mikey, Mikey has been busy for the last two weeks adding new things to the server such as custom enchants, trying to fix the lag issues, adding new plugins and way more stuff. I know from past experience as Admin that everyday we get countless amount of people saying 'my base was tp glitched' or 'my base was x-rayed', I think after Mikeys 2 years of staff he should get a break from the constant nagging of people saying did you look at my base or did you ban the guy. I know your frustrated for losing all your stuff and I would be too but there is only 1 head admin, Mikey, he only has two hands, so give him time as he is busy with trying to keep factions alive. Hope this helped

- Regards,

Minty

The main glitch that i have seen around factions is that lots of large factions want a corner claim. with the world borders you can run into the and jump down and it will tp you inside that factions base. This has been a large problem for our faction and its been reported but have not seen any fixes for it. As a result of this we have had to come up with our own ways but then people still find away if its using hacks or glitching. Now i only know of this Factions glitch but im sure there are many more found out by other players and players will still abuse them to get an advantage over any other player ranked or not. As im not staff i cannot fix any of these issues but i can give my point and hopefully staff will reflect on players point and find a way how to stop many of these glitches 

-Love from DiamondDog159 <3

30 minutes ago, DiamondDog159 said:

The main glitch that i have seen around factions is that lots of large factions want a corner claim. with the world borders you can run into the and jump down and it will tp you inside that factions base. This has been a large problem for our faction and its been reported but have not seen any fixes for it. As a result of this we have had to come up with our own ways but then people still find away if its using hacks or glitching. Now i only know of this Factions glitch but im sure there are many more found out by other players and players will still abuse them to get an advantage over any other player ranked or not. As im not staff i cannot fix any of these issues but i can give my point and hopefully staff will reflect on players point and find a way how to stop many of these glitches 

-Love from DiamondDog159 <3

World border glitching is literally the easiest form of glitching to fix in a base design. Just build your base a few blocks away from the border (I built mine a chunk away). If you instead of building a new base want to fix your old, canals next to all of your rooms - so they spawn in the canals after the border glitch instead of inside your rooms.

Someone pls explain to me how the players know more about the problem then staff.... Oh wait because this is aliacraft, anyways I've stopped playing the server after 3-4 years of playing because the staff are useless but oh well, R.I.P another player 

-UNIQUExTAMEZz

Okay so I am NOT a staff member on Factions, I am a staff member on Classic Prison and Chaos Prison. I don't know anything about factions, so how exactly did he "glitch" into your base? A way they could get in the base is by ender pearl glitching, which is when you have a lot of ender pearls and spam them. I do think this is allowed. I am assuming you don't have any proof, other wise you would of posted it (If you do please post it on here)  Also, talking in a bad manner about staff like that, won't get there attention to help you. If you were to be more polite maybe they would help you, but calling the Sr Admin unless is not going to get you any where!

Thank you and have a good day!

-Ultimo

1 minute ago, ItsNotUltimo said:

Okay so I am NOT a staff member on Factions, I am a staff member on Classic Prison and Chaos Prison. I don't know anything about factions, so how exactly did he "glitch" into your base? A way they could get in the base is by ender pearl glitching, which is when you have a lot of ender pearls and spam them. I do think this is allowed. I am assuming you don't have any proof, other wise you would of posted it (If you do please post it on here)  Also, talking in a bad manner about staff like that, won't get there attention to help you. If you were to be more polite maybe they would help you, but calling the Sr Admin unless is not going to get you any where!

-Ultimo

Enderpearl glitching is definitely not allowed. You can't spam enderpearls because they have a 15 second cooldown on factions.

I did not know that, thanks for the information as I do not play factions. I have never gotten into it. 

-Ultimo