Welcome to AliaCraft

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lieutenant_Rylan

I WON CAPTAIN RANK FROM THE VOTE CRATE!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT HAPPENED!!!! WOOOOOOOOOT!!! I have a question tho. Is there any way to withdraw the rank and give it to someone else?

2017-01-07_01.55.59.png

No, if I am correct you receive the item and can claim it whenever but if I am wrong then you can't withdraw a rank. I am almost 100% positive. Will get another staff member to confirm this for you :D! Also GJ on the rank :)  @Seal469 Thank you and have a nice day!

-ItsNotUltimo

If you are lucky enough to get the rank it puts it straight onto your account. Unfortunately you don't get an item to redeem. I'm pretty sure if you talk with a GLOP  they maybe able to give it to another player.

Anyway GG! on getting Capt!

GLHF- Seal469

5 minutes ago, Seal469 said:

If you are lucky enough to get the rank it puts it straight onto your account. Unfortunately you don't get an item to redeem. I'm pretty sure if you talk with a GLOP  they maybe able to give it to another player.

Anyway GG! on getting Capt!

GLHF- Seal469

I ask because SweatyPalmz wanted to trade my capt rank for his eff 350 pick but i couldnt do anything about it...

Ill ask @Mitchka see what she can do

Unfortunately, from my knowledge, captain rank from vote crates are automatically redeemed not given as an item such as in chaos. We'll see what @Mitchka, @Ben or @Ollieed has to say about trading the rank.

9 minutes ago, LadyRosyG said:

Unfortunately, from my knowledge, captain rank from vote crates are automatically redeemed not given as an item such as in chaos. We'll see what @Mitchka, @Ben or @Ollieed has to say about trading the rank.

Thank you Lady!

Well done on getting the rank! This is only the second time I have seen this happen now!

The rank cannot be transferred to another player its against the rules. 

16 minutes ago, Mitchka said:

The rank cannot be transferred to another player its against the rules. 

Ok. Well thanks for the insight mitchka!