Welcome to AliaCraft

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lieutenant_Rylan

What was old prison like and why is it gone?

I just started playing here a few months ago but i keep hearing more and more about the old prison. So i want to know, what was it like, what existed there that no longer does here, and why did it change?

You can watch Alias old prison videos to see the maps and there were more players because Alia was on. 

Old prison was amazing and then alia stopped playing and ever since Aliacraft has been #RIP

As an older player I do agree that it was fun and very enjoyable :) 

-Sweaty

The VIP place was awesome and pvp was great and u could sell basically everything including food. Very good times indeed.

The reason you cant sell food now is the NPCs sell everything in your inv and when this prison first launched you could, but, players were complaining that their food was also being sold so it was removed from the NPC. Since items are sold with the modifier per rank we would have to make a sell sign for each rank with each modifier price and each type of food available to sell.