Welcome to AliaCraft

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ben

Voting - BUYCRAFT VOUCHERS!

Greetings folks,

This is a small announcement regarding voting!

At the end of every month I will see who has voted the most. The top THREE VOTERS will receive BuyCraft vouchers. The amounts are listed below:

1st - $30 Coupon

2nd - $20 Coupon

3rd - $10 Coupon

If you want these, make sure you go onto a server which has voting (soon it will be available on all servers) and type /vote then vote on the links.

Thanks!

- Ben

9 people like this

3 hours ago, ItzNuthead said:

What vote site will this be for?

One of the ones that they already use, type /vote on kit or something that has voting and click the links, those are probably the websites they will be using.

By the way, theres a 5$ coupon everyone can use, just do your research and you'll find it. If anyone wants to know it message me :^). but ill save my money for black friday

Edited by Zak
1 person likes this

See the way there are 3 different places to vote, are all votes added up and the overall highest 3 voters get the buy craft coupons yes? 

1 hour ago, MrWarHawkk said:

Me, 85p and Kingy I believe 

Wow, just cause I'm apparently coming toxic Im not allowed a buy craft coupon hahaha wow...

http://imgur.com/a/4kNFk

took that 5mins before they reset the voting for the month. King didn't vote for the rest of that month... wow just wow

I was 3rd voter in hub as well, Kingy and I had the same amount of votes according to someone (not saying who cause aint no snitch ;) ) So Why give to him and not me. And all staff think I'm toxic. 

Again it has nothing to with how toxic you are, your source must have been wrong :P

1 person likes this

lol xD I want proof he was the third voter then cause I know I was the third voter --_--

i think when there is a tie  the draw a name i could be wrong

1 person likes this