MrsSaber

👻Halloween Building Competition👻

10 posts in this topic

👻 Halloween Building Competition 👻

Hey guys, we have finally decided to do a new building competition and to celebrate the scary occasion we thought it would be a great idea to host a building competition, with the theme of course being, Halloween.

6a1oqHWNcrlAzaTSXgyJII0OMXdILmmcO8EiVMl6jGmzt5guvSIcnW0f2djtju0_-ibJUyMZa5s_WuCO5ofwCkk5xE9cAfWWWB3qL-T0BDzdBCcAwpVRn2A8_AcuVCxqBexLo7lG

This competition will go on until the end of Halloween and results will be posted on the

1st November. Due to a number of late entries, it has been decided the competition will now end on Sunday 4th November, with the results being given on the 5th. Prizes are as follows:

1st:  One-off Brand new Halloween Kit 2018 + 300k + 1000 use Sellstick + 3 Exotic keys

2nd:  One-off Old Halloween Kit 2016 + 150k + 2 Exotic keys

3rd:  One-off builder kit + 50k + 1 Exotic key

The winners will also have their heads on the winner's wall!

To enter, simply comment with your ign below:

Best of luck to you all,

Happy Building!

ey76pYxAHva14y4zVxTg93-U2syhkrWPiOt2bWYeRDUQ9JO8n47-9vA_pH6CN4g13SLFOZ3HoCq1lJ3tuz5tz-RnIbm8nUzj2AR4FWL8nf_dmpCE6K53dhaCaaNJ261-QzNGSEw5

Please note only single entries are allowed and any rude or inappropriate comments will be removed and you will not be entered into the competition

One would like to enter this competition 

My famous IGN is Dynos4ur

Good luck to all that enter this lovely Competition for skyblock

6a1oqHWNcrlAzaTSXgyJII0OMXdILmmcO8EiVMl6jGmzt5guvSIcnW0f2djtju0_-ibJUyMZa5s_WuCO5ofwCkk5xE9cAfWWWB3qL-T0BDzdBCcAwpVRn2A8_AcuVCxqBexLo7lG

Happy Halloween :D
and Happy Building 
Edited by Dynos4ur
  • Confused 1

On 29/10/2018 at 9:56 AM, MrsSaber said:

KingSpenc09

KingSpen06 is the correct ign

Edited by Dynos4ur

First off, well done to everyone! There were some brilliant, spooky builds! I wish I could award everyone first place but alas I must decide and after some much deliberation, I l have decided the winners (with some help). Before I list them I just want to say well done again and not to be disheartened if you didn't win. Hope to see you for the next build!

In 1st Place we have TIE! The money will be split and you will both be receiving a one-off kit and Keys

Well done to Crafter_Dad and DaynoT

In 2nd place we have

Dynos4ur - Great job!

In 3rd Place we have 

KingSpenc09 - Love the maze you added!

Prizes will be placed either in a chest on your island or in your PV

Thankyou for entering everyone!