Liamswin01

Rules

2 posts in this topic

Considering a big part of this "family friendly" server is rules... Why are they forever changing and higher ups never keeping to them... I still have the rules given to me as staff and on there states that alts ARE allowed if no rules are broken on that account... Yet I get banned instantly after joining the server, even when rules were broken... And yes them rules may be wrong, but even so do you not think that the players you're making the server "better" for, should know these rules that never stop changing... This also seems a bit wierd that the one rule that would get me unbanned has been changed to keep me banned, if I am staying banned because of the arrogance of silent and his forever growing knowledge, would this not mean that zvkk, shadow, cleg etc. Should've been banned instantly and not been able to play... 

Edited by Liamswin01

Rules are changing because of the "it's not in the rules I can't" players like to say. It's not that hard to use  common sense on  things. The rule concerning you had been changed on Saturday and had not been updated here or  in the guidelines at that time.