4 posts in this topic

1. IGN: HCFWilliam

2. Banned by: kuzbear

3. Ban duration: Permanent 

4. Ban date: 2018--8-06

5. Ban reason: Ban Evading 

6. Ban Accurate: Constant Disrespect - Alt. Appeal on forums. - ipban fix

7. Proof: Picture below

8. Appeal: So I used to be disrespectful so I got banned on my other account for disrespect [Will78HD] then I changed and wasn't rude or anything like that no more so I came onto aliacraft on an alt and asked Mitchka if I would be able to play aliacraft on a alt and I told her who I was and explain that I have changed, and she said yes thats fine along as I don't disrespect and break the rules. So I was playing sky block and I asked how everyone was then next minute I got banned for Ban evading im guessing because it says Alt. And I hadn't done anything wrong like breaking the rules.

9. Screenshot(s): Picture below

Thanks for reading! - Will

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 16.10.07.png

@HCFWilliam I suggest you change the appeal to the original accounts ban as the rules have changed, then if Mitchka agrees as she was the one to ban the original account I will make judgement on this account.

@Mitchka You fine with that?

You have quite the history of being rude and disrespectful to players and staff. I did allow you to play on an alt to prove that you had changed and give you a second chance. You will be  the only player allowed to do so since the current OPs have changed this rule recently and you were previously given permission to do so by me. However, should you break any trust given your punishment will go with  the  current rules set in place.  @kuzbear you may unban.