LithGuru

Map Ideas?

4 posts in this topic

While we're working on factions functionality I wish to make changes to the spawn and warzone. I've been told that the spawn map is not on the device server yet and so I'd like some player ideas!

Ones we currently have are :

- floating islands.

- a nice jungle area.

- a terrain revamp.

- staff rooms in the castle for some reason.

Your input would be appreciated to make factions 10x better than it is today!

Really you're working on spawn and warzone? It'd be better to use that time working on actual factions functions making it better than the fu**i*g spawn/warzone... But if u really want ideas then maybe work on a wasteland warzone or like the no mans land in the war since factions is based off the military and maybe for the spawn make it an industrial army base

2 hours ago, TheGameGuru said:

Yo Warrior this is stuff guru can do xD the functionality is being left to ultimo obvs so while ultimo is doing that guru will do this ygm 

Yeah :P being the only one that wants to really do this, truthfully if I had tried to work on factions functionality I'd be rolling on the floor dying, Ultimo is doing this Alone and its really stressful for him, thanks for the idea though, I may consider it! And Jake, yes, I get you.

And to be fair, the factions map has needed an update for a while, so its a great time to change the map while we're fixing it, ya see

Edited by TheGameGuru