Phoenix_Magik

Skyblock Interviews (OVER)

29 posts in this topic

We will be holding Skyblock Guide interviews on Saturday 14th April at 8:30pm BST due to the number of people unable to make it this weekend, and myself not being at work on the 14th.

When it gets closer to the time, pop into the "Interview waiting room" on teamspeak and assign youself a number from 001 upwards.
Please make sure you are verified on teamspeak BEFORE the date.

You MUST have a mic, or you will not be able to join the teamspeak during interviews.

Skyblock staff will not be verifying people during the interviews, so if you are NOT verified BEFORE the date and time interviews start, you may miss your chance to interview.

• Like 11

Good luck to all interviewing! Remember to be yourself. We all look forward to welcoming you onto the team :) 

I have messaged you on here in regards to wanting to arrange an alternate time due to being Australian so different time zone.

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone who is interviewing for Skyblock Guides :D I wish you all the best of luck! Remember, there are always other times in the future if you don't make it, be yourself most importantly <3 Also, I still am a puppy... I might nibble sometimes ;) 

~[Mod] SoftUnicornPuppy

On 4/2/2018 at 8:13 PM, SoftUnicornPuppy said:

Good luck to everyone who is interviewing for Skyblock Guides :D I wish you all the best of luck! Remember, there are always other times in the future if you don't make it, be yourself most importantly <3 Also, I still am a puppy... I might nibble sometimes ;) 

~[Mod] SoftUnicornPuppy

still a puppy. You're a soft unibrow bro

Good luck everyone!! Most importantly just be yourself. Not everyone makes it their first interview so please don't be hard on yourself if you don't make the staff team, There's always next time. Can't wait to welcome who joins the staff team :D

Best of luck to all who are applying !Just  Remember to be yourself  ! I cant wait to see who will join us :D Good Luck! 

12 hours ago, TheGameGuru said:

still a puppy. You're a soft unibrow bro

Shhhh that's suppose to be a staff secret :P 

YEET NVM WSUP now that interviews past my ban date I can prove ill be back to pre october 2017 version of me.

CYA THERE PHOENIX.

BTW

look forward to seeing everyone again

damn was easier for me to make it to the interview this week, now its going to be on my birthday at 6:30am xD

Edited by kuzbear

1 minute ago, kuzbear said:

damn was easier for me to make it to the interview this week, now its going to be on my birthday at 6:30am xD

At least you can get up early to open pressies!

Phoenix ik i messed up I believe it was the 9th and look forward to showing you the new version of me. 

Even though you ask this at tryouts id like to answer it right here, right now.

I want staff to improve my responsibility and get out of this vulgar stretch.

It would be great if you could get back and answer this one question :D.

Am I allowed to try out? @Phoenix_Magik