Sign in to follow this  
LithGuru

oh god why..

4 posts in this topic

Its the moment you have all been waiting for.. ME!!!

nah just kiddin, hi

some of you will know me. most of you wont, I am Guru a helper on creative.

I have no life if you're wondering so Im often always on. Im a relatively ok builder, just come to me if you need anything creative-related.

somehow people actually talk to me O.o its surprising because nobody has talked to me before so if you're one of them YAY!!
Im a noob at pvp so dont ask me for anything that's to do with pvp, or helping you train at all.

And one final thing, I have a very suicidal sister, she's had 8 unsuccessful attempts, and she attempted to kill me too, that was why I was off this week, trauma. If you ever need anything like that, come to me. most of the staff have had experience in this and I know completely that I have, and I do not condone most suicide jokes, Its horrible when Im arround. But yeh thats my introduction. Talk to me sometime on discord!! Im willing to listen ;)

• Like 3

OH dont show sympathy for me, I'd hate to look like Im attracting attention when Im only trying to make a few friends here and there on the server.

Helloo I’ve seen you on discord and on the server!! I’m happy to talk at anytime if you want to! 

(I suck at pvp too, I think  we’re twins. But I’m a bad builder too so maybe not xD )