WarriorASJ

Given up hope..

16 posts in this topic

Yes i know i'm making another post on this but i've given up hope of factions coming back up so i'm just gonna say that i don't care if this is annoying tbh

Tiny little post about this coming in a few mins... Again Warrior, I am very very sorry about everything that is going on. I want it back online as much as everyone else..

Why do i get the feeling that you don't want it to be back online? It doesn't take an idiot to realise that factions isn't coming back online any time soon you might aswell wait until halloween to do another giveaway and then wait till it's christmas to do ANOTHER giveaway and get everyone hyped up for factions thinking it's going to come back online then keep on repeating the same cycle over and over... All i'm going to say is hurry the F up otherwise i doubt anyone is actually going to care about factions.. @Rob 

43 minutes ago, WarriorASJ said:

Why do i get the feeling that you don't want it to be back online? It doesn't take an idiot to realise that factions isn't coming back online any time soon you might aswell wait until halloween to do another giveaway and then wait till it's christmas to do ANOTHER giveaway and get everyone hyped up for factions thinking it's going to come back online then keep on repeating the same cycle over and over... All i'm going to say is hurry the F up otherwise i doubt anyone is actually going to care about factions.. @Rob 

Ok firstly, you need to calm down. Saying "hurry the F up" isn't going to help your problem. It takes a long time to get Factions back up. You may not understand how much work and effort it takes trying to improve/remake a gamemode. So it may take a long time to get Factions up and running, but that is NO excuse to be salty about the fact its taking awhile. If he and the other people helping him with Factions didn't care about it, then they would just stop working on it all together. There will be people who will wait the longest amount of time to play Factions so I doubt "anyone is actually going to care about factions". Thank you and have a great day!

-[Prison Helper] SoftUnicornPuppy

• Like 1

@WarriorASJHonestly the negativity needs to stop HERE. I am personally tired of seeing the negativity. Rob cares about factions... trust me I’ve talked to him and he really wants factions to be better then ever and he wants it back up probably more then any of us do! As he is a new Head Admin to factions, you guys need to give him a little slack of making this his fault, it’s not so don’t be pointing fingers toward Rob, or anyone period. We, factions staff team, understand it’s been a long time but that gives you no right to be negative about it and tell us to hurry up...

FACTIONS IS NOT CLOSING DOWN!!

~KingUltimo - Factions Mod~

Edited by KingUltimo
  • Like 1

I've been talking to the OPs about everything. When there is a set date for release that I can share publicly I will annouce it here and on discord. Everything that needed to be said as of now is in the post that was made by Ultimo Saturday night.

• Like 1

I see why WarriorASJ is upset. There has been many new updates on all the other servers but no one is caring about factions. This was relate able to kit pvp but that's not sorted out. All that I can say to @WarriorASJ is to try out a different server on aliacraft or maybe a different server in general until factions is back up. That will really pass the time and I know it will help you. 

@Xtog I play another server but it doesn't feel the same since i bought most of my ranks and stuff on aliacraft. I also had friends to talk to and people I knew well, aliacraft holds memories for me 

Hello everyone! Factions will come back up and will be better than ever! I will not go into detail nor do we have a release date but just so everyone knows, the server you all know and love will not stay down forever. We are working towards getting it to a state that is not anything near what it was when it went down. Thank you all for your patience!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 05/02/2018 at 4:20 PM, KingUltimo said:

Honestly the negativity needs to stop HERE

~KingUltimo - Factions Mod~

Tbh, you can't really blame players for their frustration as all they've been hearing about factions, since it's gone down, is that it'll be out "soon".

I get people are frustrated, but the negativity isn’t nessesary in any way or form. The staff want factions up just as much as all the players do. I am in the dark as well. 

• Like 1

I don't think players should be kept in the dark as much as they are on aliacraft, as it makes it seem as if nothing is being done behind the scenes. There's a huge wall between players and staff, players never know anything that's going on with the server, due to this they start to leave. On top of that when they're given responses like "it'll be out soon", "It'll happen when it happens", make it seem as if players are just looked down. In addition when a servers been down for 6 months + (I think), how are players meant to see this server?

• Like 1