Ruxiri

Resignation?!? :o

10 posts in this topic

No, the title isn't click bait xD It's very much true.

I have officialy resigned as staff on the 17th of July 2017 at 22:14 after being staff for 1 year, 1 month and 18 days.
You can only guess why (hint: Creative shut down for you accoustics) and a bunch of other minor stuff that I need not discuss to your nosy selfs ;)
Basically, I felt I needed to come on as opposed to wanted to come on.
Nonetheless, this server is great, always will be, however, it needs improving too. But I love it and am grateful for the experience I have gotten from it, the skills I've developed from it and the memories I hold with it.
I thank all the staff for being great, letting me be staff and just having a good time with me.

-Ru out, <3 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Creative will never be the same again

Could've just said
Creative will never be again
xD Has 2 meanings.
Let's just hope it might come back someday, the day when the OPs get some sense (jk) 

• Like 1

Man, I'm going to miss you a lot bud. You were a great staff I have ever seen. We had ups and downs but at the end of the day, you're still the greatest SrAdmin I have ever met. AND you were pretty active when creative used to be popular but not any more :( Good luck with your life and going on! 

• Like 2

My lovely Ru <3 We started getting real close when you opened your arms to listen to my issues, it was bittersweet when you came to prison. On one hand it was heartbreaking to see your beloved creative go down yet exciting to have you as part of the prison team. It saddens me to see you leave but there is no way I'm letting you get away on Skype. I love you so much and wish you all the best :D

• Like 4

Guys, there's no missing, I'm still here! xD  But thanks, you'll just miss out in the /ac banter with me, and that's pretty much it. Other than my absence from the meetings and chats. I can't just leave the community behind and forget about it. 

• Like 1