Bellyisbae

Hey Aliacraft

14 posts in this topic

Hello all today I introduce myself I am a 18 year old boy who loves memes like I know this isn't quite a meme but it is still funny http://goo.gl/Yys4pV click on it please I love soccer and basketball and hockey and rugby I love to play on kitpvp hope you all enjoy!

Welcome to Aliacraft server! Hope you will enjoy your stay, also if you need help with something. Just ask a staff and they are free to help you! oh btw, you really should try and play skyblock! :P it's really fun, I promise you.

Welcome @Bellyisbae, Hello Welcome to the Ali-A Craft Network! I hope you enjoy your stay and we welcome you with open arms. I am a current Ali-A Craft Player and Ex staff on the network i was a KitPvP Helper, im always around so message me on the forums ingame or on ts IP: Voice.aliacraft.net if you need any help at all just let me know and I will do my best to help. Have a nice day Drakko__ <3 :)

Welcome to AliACraft!  I hope you will enjoy all we have to offer! If you need a helping hand there are plenty of staff about or come find me on Skyblock ! I look forward to meeting you xD

On 2017-6-9 at 6:02 AM, Drakko__ said:

Welcome @Bellyisbae, Hello Welcome to the Ali-A Craft Network! I hope you enjoy your stay and we welcome you with open arms. I am a current Ali-A Craft Player and Ex staff on the network i was a KitPvP Helper, im always around so message me on the forums ingame or on ts IP: Voice.aliacraft.net if you need any help at all just let me know and I will do my best to help. Have a nice day Drakko__ <3 :)

I thought you quit playing Aliacraft xD

On 6/4/2017 at 2:27 AM, JBubba15 said:

Welcome to Aliacraft server! Hope you will enjoy your stay, also if you need help with something. Just ask a staff and they are free to help you! oh btw, you really should try and play skyblock! :P it's really fun, I promise you.

Just trying to get players for us? Lol, keep trying

• Like 1