Please readand followthe ban appeal format exactly as it is written!
Failure to do so will result in an instant appeal denial!!
READ ME OR STAY BANNED!
AliACraft Network staff keep the community free of toxic players that ruin the experiences of other players by punishing the players that break the rules. Sometimes, elaboration is needed by the player, such as proof backing up their innocence to prove that the punishment is inaccurate, or that a staff member acted inaccurately.
Any appeal stating "banned for no reason" or not in the proper formatwill be denied instantly. Furthermore, appealing your ban does not guarantee an unban. Making multiple appeal threads for the same ban will result in a larger ban. Check the approved or denied section for the result of your appeal.
Any ban under 3 days cannot be appealed!
We don't care if it was someone else on your account when it was banned.
There's no proof it wasn't you. That's how we look at it. You are not the parent or a family member of a banned account; appeals claiming to be will be DENIED!
Donor ranks are not exempt from the rules!
NOTE: Character spam will NOT assist your appeal in any way whatsoever!
Ban Appeal Format; Do NOT copy + paste this section!:
- Title: YOUR MINECRAFT NAME ONLY. Do NOT copy this part into the appeal! This is the post's title!!
1. IGN: Your Minecraft username, as shown in-game, NOT your email address.
2. Banned by: The @username of the staff member that banned you and the server you're banned from, like survival or teamspeak.
3. Ban duration: The length of your ban, NOT the remaining time of it.
4. Ban date: The date you were banned in the following format: 22 January 2016
5. Ban reason: The reason you were banned, as shown in the ban message.
6. Ban Accurate: Are you guilty of what the ban claims you're banned for?
7. Proof: If you answered no to #6, provide evidence here, otherwise skip this.
8. Appeal: Provide the reason you, above anyone else that's been banned for the exact same reason, should be unbanned.
9. Screenshot(s): Provide a link to the screenshot of the ban notice. Upload it to imgur or an equivalent image sharing site.
Please copy and paste the following and fill it in as explained above:
2. Banned by:
3. Ban duration:
4. Ban date:
5. Ban reason:
6. Ban Accurate:
Tag the staff member that banned you in your appeal with an @ symbol in the "Banned By:" field! It will help resolve your appeal faster!
Do NOT post on staff profiles asking them to look at any appeal!
Do NOT post multiple ban appeals!
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE BAN APPEAL RULES AND FORMAT EXACTLY AS IT'S WRITTEN WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN APPEAL DENIAL!